Friday, September 11, 2009

Because my rage cannot be limited to 150 characters...

... yes, I'm talking about Twitter. I'll begin by saying, I don't not hate twitter. I just find it a bit superfluous. As a writer, I am naturally long winded and yet with twitter, I am supposed to express my emotions in a short sentence or even worse, sentence fragments! I didn't take 8 years of English classes to write a fucking fragment, I can tell you that.

Also, I'm confused with how I should follow people. A lot of twitterers use the network for news and links. That seems fare enough. But then, you can also communicate with a person by commented on something they tweeted. So I spend half my time reading responses that are @ someone else. I don't know what it's regarding. I'm only getting one side of the story.

Then there are those who over-tweet. Every five seconds, something new or miraculous has happened. How is that possible?

I wanted to twitter about this, but obviously it wouldn't fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment